Hazrat Usman Ibn Affan
Usman ibn Affan: ʿUsmān ibn ʿAffān; 573/576 – 17 June 656), additionally spelled by the Turkish and Persian delivering Osman, was a subsequent cousin, child in-law and prominent buddy of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, just as the third of the Rāshidun, or “Appropriately Guided Caliphs”. Naturally introduced to a conspicuous Meccan group, Banu Umayya of the Quraysh clan, he assumed a significant part in early Islamic history, and is known for having requested the arrangement of the standard form of the Quran. When Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab kicked the bucket in office matured 59/60 years, Uthman, matured 64/65 years, succeeded him and was the second-most seasoned to manage as Caliph.
Under Uthman’s authority, the Islamic realm ventured into Fars (present-day Iran) in 650, and a few spaces of Khorāsān (present-day Afghanistan) in 651. The victory of Armenia had started by the 640s. His rule likewise saw inescapable fights and distress that at last prompted furnished revolt and his death.
Uthman was hitched to Ruqayyah, and upon her demise, hitched Umm Kulthum. The two his spouses having been senior little girls of Muhammad and Khadija acquired him the honorific title Dhū al-Nurayn (“The Possessor of Two Lights”). Thus, he was likewise brother by marriage of the fourth Rāshidun Caliph Ali whose own significant other, Fātimah, was Muhammad’s most youthful girl.
Hazrat Usman-e-Ghani (RA) was one of the early proselytes, really the fifth individual to accept Islam. According to a custom, Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) took him to the Holy Prophet (PBUH), where he (RA) changed over to Islam. His dad, Affan ibn Abi al-Aas, was an exceptionally rich shipper who kicked the bucket extremely youthful, before the Holy Prophet (PBUH) started calling individuals to Islam. He (RA) had a place with Banu Umayyah group of Quraysh clan, and at his fifth granddad, his ancestry meets with that of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He (RA) was six years more youthful to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in age. His titles incorporate Ghani, Zun Noorain and Jame-ul-Quran. He (RA) was related with the calling of exchange and was a rich individual. At the point when he (RA) changed over to Islam, Quraysh responded emphatically in light of the fact that he was one of the noticeable traders of Hejaz.
He (RA) was additionally an educated individual; that is the reason he was named a copyist of the Holy Quran by the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He (RA) had additionally remembered the Holy Quran. He (RA) is remembered for Ashra Mubashara for example the ten people who were given the happy tiding of the heaven by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) during their life time
Starting administrations for Islam and sparkling parts of his pre-caliphate life
(1) Participation in two movements: He (RA) relocated twice for the reason for Islam. In the first place, during the fifth year of prophethood, he (RA) moved to Abyssinia alongside his better half Hazrat Rukkaya (RA) and second, he (RA) relocated to Madina Munawara.
(2) Zun-Noorain: He attached conjugal bunch with two little girls of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) – first Hazrat Rukayya (RA) and after her end, another little girl of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), Hazrat Umm-e-Kulsoom (RA). On that record, he is called Zun-Noorain for example the owner of two lights. In such manner, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, “On the off chance that I had 100 girls, I would have hitched them to Usman (RA) after the passing of each other.”
(3) Exemplary goodness: Hazrat Usman (RA) had a perfect person, tolerability and honor that were constantly valued by the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Once, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was sitting in a get-together of allies when somebody educated him regarding the appearance of Hazrat Usman (RA). The Holy Prophet (PBUH) got his garments legitimate position. At the point when the mates asked that why he (PBUH) was having such a lot of regard for [Hazrat] Usman (RA), the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, “Even the heavenly messengers regard and respect the goodness/honor of Usman (RA).”
(4) Deputy of the Holy Prophet (PBUH): On the event of Ghazwa Zat-ul-Raqa, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) selected him as his Second/Deputy in Madina.
(5) Pledge of tree (Bait-e-Rizwan): In sixth AH, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) continued to Makkah alongside 1400 allies to perform Umrah. At the point when they came to approach Makkah, they discovered that heathens of Makkah were planning for a conflict. Thus, the Muslims stayed at a spot named Hudaybia, and the Holy Prophet (PBUH) sent Hazrat Usman (RA) to haggle with the Quraysh. At the point when a couple of days passed and Hazrat Usman (RA) didn’t return, gossip broke out that he (RA) had been martyred by the Quraysh. Upon this, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) made a promise from Muslims to battle till death for avenging the homicide of Hazrat Usman (RA). This promise is called Bait-e-Rizwan for example promise of good joy. It is likewise called Bait-ul-Shajara for example vow of tree, as at the hour of promise, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) was remaining under a tree. In stanza 18 of Surrah Fatah of the Holy Quran, Allah Almighty has referenced that promise thusly